Quality Management System
The internal business case
Is your organisation about to transition from a paper-based to a digital workplace? Or does the organisation already have a digital quality management system, but wants to replace it? In both cases it is advisable to develop a business case.
A business case describes the purpose of the project and provides insight into costs and benefits. A clear business case ensures involvement and improves the chances of successful implementation.
This e-book serves as guidance for writing an internal business case for the purchase of a quality management system. The e-books describes:
- What is a quality management system?
- What are the objectives the organisation wants to achieve?
- What is the current situation in relation to Quality and Safety?
- Which professionals will be affected by changes as a result of the software?
- How do you ensure that the implementation will be a success?
- How to calculate the Return on Investment of a digital quality management system?
Downloading information about acquiring quality & risk management software is probably not something you do on a daily basis. It is therefore possible that we contact you to discuss what triggers you to download our e-book. Maybe we can help you further!